Get the assurance that your shipments are being securely moved in a dedicated, tamper-resistant trailer, which has a lock that can be removed only with a bolt cutter.
If there is a security breach, sealed trailer service provides a method for determining where the security breach occurred.
Additionally, if you are plagued with consistent and unreasonable consignee shortage claims, you’ll have a method for refuting the claims. You’ll also have documentation that may be required by governmental regulations about the movement, handling and security of a shipment.
Feel secure, knowing that no one has access to your freight after the rod seal is attached.
Security when you need it:
- The entire trailer is dedicated to one shipper and secured with a tamper-resistant rod lock.
- After we seal the trailer at pickup, the shipment remains undisturbed until delivery, and if the seal is removed or changed, it is evident to the consignee.
- Equipment is ready when needed…even at the end of the month.
Real-time shipment tracking:
- On our website
- By calling 1-800-610-6500
We have multiple-size trailer options for your equipment needs:
- Use single 28-foot pup when you need less than a 40- to 53-foot van.
- Use two, 28-foot pups and gain up to 16 feet more capacity.
- Sealed Trailer service minimizes handling and eliminates co-mingling of freight.
- Trailers can be spotted at your location—based on your schedule—giving you extra time to load or unload.
- Sealed Trailer quotes are good up to 30 days—lock in a competitive rate and plan through the end of the month.