At YRC Freight Reverse Logistics, our Client Services Center is fully equipped with state-of-the-art systems and a knowledgeable staff dedicated to implementing the right reverse logistics solution for you.
Call 1-800-357-9199 to put the power of YRC Freight Reverse Logistics to work for you.
YRC Freight Reverse Logistics is so much more than just another call center:
- Based in the United States
- Toll-free calls answered by Client Services Team Members—not automated attendants
- Accurate shipping paperwork for your customers moving goods to or from the United States, Canada or Mexico
- Local carrier pickup dispatch (LTL, small parcel, volume, expedited)
- Individual shipment attention through pickup completion
- Activity reporting
- On-the-bill accessorial billing or month-end summary invoicing
It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Call 1-800-357-9199 to find out how YRC Freight Reverse Logistics can have you up and running today.
Asset tracking management
Your company has made a significant investment in reusable shipping items–not just because it saves money–but because it is the right thing to do for the environment. But how do you keep track of that investment to make sure it doesn’t end up as somebody else’s beverage cooler? YRC Freight Reverse Logistics offers full-cycle Asset Tracking Management for that very reason. Let one of our Client Services team members show you how our state-of-the-art systems can track your assets from beginning to end. Call 1-800-357-9199 today for a process review.
Your transportation group has spent hours optimizing that multi-stop shipment delivering across the country, and now you are faced with one of the stops refusing a portion or all of your delivery. What do you do?
- Ask the rest of the customers to move the refused product to make their deliveries?
- Hold the driver while you beg the customer to take receipt putting the other delivery appointments in jeopardy?
- Route the driver to another warehouse or landfill hundreds of miles out of route?
- Cancel the other purchase orders and tell the driver to bring the whole load back?
What if with one call, you could route that driver to one of more than 400 YRC Freight locations from coast-to-coast and have the refusal unloaded, speeding your driver on the way? Now, imagine that during that same phone call, you could:
- Reschedule the original delivery.
- Hold your product for the next truck.
- Ship that refused product wherever you liked.
- Provide all shipping documents and coordinate the load out with the facility.