Tailored transportation solutions for your unique and demanding shipments.
Deliver 2,000 book orders throughout North America in one day? Sure. Schedule multiple deliveries in time to support new store openings? Not a problem. Distribute thousands of seasonal products over a two-week timespan? Done. That’s what we do every day.
Custom shipping projects deserve personal service. Meet your project coordinator…
Whether it’s 100 or 2000 shipments, your personal project coordinator will be your contact—always in direct communication from start to finish with updates and even on-site for your large-scale projects. Troubleshooting available 24/7 to ensure your shipments arrive safe, secure, on time and to your complete satisfaction.
Don’t worry about price shopping or preparing bills of lading (BOLs). Your coordinator handles BOLs, carefully analyzes specifications to ensure you pay competitive rates and runs detailed reports for post-project review.
Track your custom shipment’s status anytime at my.yrcfreight.com.
Shipments delivered on your schedule: nights, weekends, holidays, multi-day, one-hour windows and next-day to next week or month.
Call Customer Service today at 1-800-610-6500 to get a quote for your custom project.
Our transportation and logistics engineers develop solutions to ensure delivery of your critical shipments—however large or complex—down to the specific hour it’s needed at competitive rates.
Custom Distributions with precise delivery
- New product releases, seasonal rollouts and special promotions
- Point-of-sale displays and end-cap distribution
- Port deconsolidation and distribution center bypass
- Merchandising material
New Store Openings and Resets
- Simplified shipment of construction materials, furnishings and display systems
- Coordinated schedules with contractors, installers and store personnel
- Project management for smooth execution and a positive business effect
Specialized Pickup and Delivery
- Limited access and direct-to-showroom delivery
- Installation, assembly and debris removal
- Packaging, crating and palletizing
- Special handling and equipment ready to go
Return Goods Management/Reverse Logistics
- Product recalls
- Shelf space clearing and product pullbacks
- Redistribution services
- Customized return processing
Get tailored solutions for unique and demanding shipments from the nation’s LTL leader. Choose YRC Freight.
Download our Custom Projects brochure (589 KB PDF).