||Exhibit Services Manager
||Manage and coordinate operations within exhibit service markets.
- Manage all processes and information critical to efficient operation of exhibit services markets.
- Coordinate operational support for exhibit business within the region to ensure all customer’s needs are met.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships throughout the normal course of exhibit business.
- Responsible for the customer experience in the areas of OS&D, rating/billing, shipment rescue, hotline liaison, and pickups at show site.
- Perform event review and provide exhibit customer leads to marketing in support of customer research within the market place.
- Supervise exhibit service staff.
- Special projects and other duties as required.
- Completion of secondary school education or equivalent required.
- Bilingual – fluent in both official languages (English and French) required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, problem solving and planning required.
- Computer skills required.
- Exhibit services experience required or a combination of education and experience.
||Travel is required. Night and weekend work required.
||We have a diverse workplace. Qualified candidates including Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Members of Visible Minorities are encouraged to apply.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please forward a cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference R797 160 in the subject line.