Regulatory Compliance Administrative Assistant
|Job Title:||Regulatory Compliance Administrative Assistant|
|Principal Duties:||Coordinate the company’s regulatory compliance requirements on fleet licensing and registration, pre-employment drug and alcohol screening and random drug and alcohol testing.Position Duties:
1. Yearly Renewal of Fleet
2. Trailer renewal every two years (500 to 600 trailers)
3. Plate replacements
4. Transfers (Owner Operators replacing their unit)
5. Maintain accurate information on licensing of units
6. Yearly renewal of FAST transponders
7. Ensure TOLL accounts are kept in good standing
8. Ordering of temporary permits as needed
9. Yearly renewal of Idaho Hazardous Material permits
10. Renewal of various permits throughout the year
11. Update Fleet information in various accounts
12. Add new units to fleet
13. Coordinate with MPI for yearly abstracts
14. Maintain driver MVR
15. Maintain LCV spreadsheet to adjust driver pay and to record miles per province for tax purposes
16. Liaise with Field Resource Center (Kansas) on miles (cross border) for fuel tax.
17. Process Accounts payable, petty cash, etc.
18. Coordinate drug and alcohol testing for new hires (cross border drivers)
19. Process the random drug and alcohol testing for 205 (258), 160, 285, 899 and 479
o Maintaining eligibility lists
Other duties as assigned.
|Minimum Requirements:||Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
Attention to detail required.
Proficiency in MS Excel and Word required.
General office experience required.
|Preferred Requirements:||Completion of secondary school required. Post-secondary education is an asset.|
|Contact Information:||Qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com.
Please quote R977 900 on the subject line.