||Performing a variety of management duties in support of the terminal freight operation.
- Align operational objectives with Terminal priorities.
- Prioritize, assign and monitor the work of Operations Supervisors, Dock Supervisors, Dispatchers, and related operations personnel.
- Manage the Terminal operation and associated resources of labour, equipment and time to achieve key business objectives.
- Responsible for personnel actions such as hiring, training, discipline and promotion.
- Other duties as may be assigned in support of the dock and freight handling operation.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- A college diploma or university degree in business or transportation administration or equivalent experience preferred.
- Several years of supervisory experience related to freight traffic required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate and train terminal operations personnel.
||This is a 24/7 operations. Must be flexible and willing to work any schedule.
||We have a diverse workplace. Qualified candidates including Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Members of Visible Minorities are encouraged to apply.Interested, qualified candidates should apply in in writing to: Human Resources Dept., G.O., Winnipeg or email email@example.com.
Please quote R685 626 in the email subject line.