Vancouver, British Columbia
||Vancouver, British Columbia
||Perform a variety of clerical and administrative processes in support of terminal operation.
- Write and check the plan
- Print manifest
- Print bills for trailer at M21
- Stamp clear customs paperwork
- Reconcile the yard check form
- Collect Interline bills and make copies
- Call interline to pick up freight
- Check freight on the floor
- Download pictures for P&D
- Check for new loads coming in
- Close Comox
- Ensure proper placarding and paperwork for dangerous goods
- Route the storage trailers
- Print bills and load guides
- Other duties as assigned
Works in the terminal office and dock area.
Sunday to Thursday, 6 a.m. start.
Some overtime may be required.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Attention to detail required.
- Clerical or Customer Service experience preferred.
||Qualified candidates should apply to email@example.com.
Please quote R226 899 in the subject line.