||Supervise and co-ordinate activities of Pickup & Delivery (P&D) Drivers.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate city equipment
- Supervise associated resources of labour, cartage, equipment, and time to achieve key business objectives and within the parameters of the local collective agreement.
- Establish proper work methods to meet schedules.
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve performance.
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring, training, discipline and termination.
- Dispatch drivers and monitor routes to ensure schedules are met and to resolve operating problems.
- Other duties as assigned in support of Terminal freight operations.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the city & customer locations.
- Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
- Familiarity with mainframe computers, Windows based and PC applications
||Works entirely in the Terminal Dispatch office area. This is a 24/7 operation. Must be flexible and willing to work any schedule.
||We have a diverse workplace. Qualified candidates including Women, Aboriginal Peoples, Persons with Disabilities and Members of Visible Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Interested, qualified candidates should apply in in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please quote R675 626 in the email subject line.