We’re Working Smarter to Make Shipping a No-Brainer for Our Customers.
We’re constantly improving North America’s most extensive network to make shipping faster, easier and more efficient for you and your business.
Our network is heavily invested in state-of-the-art technology and we’re adding more every single day.
- Optimizing our network and routes to provide better service to our customers
- Tools to ensure safe and on-time deliveries for customers as well as our employees
- 1,880 active drivers with one million or more accident-free miles
- 575 active multi-million-mile accident-free drivers
- Multiple drivers chosen as ATA Road Team finalists
- Professional Excellence Awards at the 2018 National Truck Driving Championship
- 1,800 city and linehaul drivers hired in 2018
- Named 2018 Top Company for Women to Work For in Transportation
We are continuing to focus on retaining talent.
- New retention tools and programs for 2019
- Operational changes for better work-life balance
Reinvestment in our fleet remains a priority.
- We’ve purchased thousands of new tractors and trailers to replace aging equipment in order to improve reliability, increase efficiency, and enhance safety.
- Selected as NASSTRAC National LTL Carrier of the Year for the fourth time
- Named 2018 Top 100 Trucker by Inbound Logistics Magazine
- Walmart 2018 LTL Carrier of the Year
YRC Freight is committed to making your business run smoother. We’ve focused on making some key changes with long term benefits:
Reduce pressure points within our network
Increase our capacity
Improve customer service and reliability
Improve our service lane standards performance
No matter what or where you need to ship, we’ve got new technology, improved equipment and an expanded portfolio of services to get it there fast. We also offer superior cross-border services to Mexico and Canada, and are the only LTL transportation provider with representatives on-site at all major border-crossings to expedite customs clearance.